how much: se usa para nombres singulares incontables, es decir, cosas que no puedan contarse. Por ejemplo el dinero (tu no puedes decir un dinero, dos dineros...) la leche (una leche, dos leches...), AL MENOS EN INGLES NO, el tiempo (un tiempo, dos tiempos...)
- How much milk is in the fridge
- There is too much information
- How much sugar do you want?
- How much is that pencil?
- How much is a cinema ticket?
- how much gas does it need?
- how much water do you want?
- How much meat must I buy?
- How much does he want?
- How much do I own you?
How many: se usa para nombres PLURALES contables.
- How many buses are there on the street?
- How many flowers are there in the garden?
- How many students are there in the class?
- .How many houses are around here?
- How many planets are there in the space?
- how many pets does she have?
- how many years is he lost?
- how many people is in this web site?
- how many sentenses I have written?
- How many people is reading this?
y sigue y sigue...
un Truquito: Mi truco es cada vez que me ponen la palabra pienso si es contable o no y digo: un ... dos ... Si "pega" es que es contable y uso how many, si no es incontable y uso how much. Aunque te daran una lista con contables e incontables, suelo acertar haciendo eso.